Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Blue Sparrow.


This is a lovely cafe in Bend.
It serves breakfast and lunch. 
You will find homemade bread, granola, french-style pastry and coffee specialties with Stumptown coffee.

I went there on a perfect summer day and got to sit outside and enjoy my cappuccino and my warmed raspberry and apricot bread pudding, made with their legendary ocean rolls.
Very delicious.

I´m probably visiting Bend in a couple weeks again, I will definitely stop by for a new pastry, the ocean rolls and whatever else tickles my fancy.
Indeed to be recommended. 

...

Ein total süßes Cafe in Bend, Oregon.
Es serviert Frühstück und Mittagessen.
YThis is a lovely cafe in Bend.
It serves breakfast and lunch. 
You will find homemade bread, granola, french-style pastry and coffee specialties with Stumptown coffee.

I went there on a perfect summer day and got to sit outside and enjoy my cappuccino and my warmed raspberry and apricot bread pudding, made with their legendary ocean rolls.
Very delicious.

I´m probably visiting Bend in a couple weeks again, I will definitely stop by for a new pastry, the ocean rolls and whatever else tickles my fancy.
Indeed to be recommended.